Studies show about a third of your heating and air conditioning expenditures can be attributed to heat passing through windows—and energy is not getting any cheaper.
The rising costs of fossil fuels have made reliance on them increasingly expensive to personal and corporate budgets. Window films can help mitigate these expenditures. By minimizing heat gain and loss through glass, window films can actually significantly reduce energy use. Plus they are economical and easy to install, boasting an average energy savings payback of about two years. A DOE-2 Solar Control Window Film Energy Study showed that excessive solar heat gain can be reduced by as much as 85%. You save money while improving the world.
The benefits of installing Energy Efficient Window Films:
- Reduction of solar heat gain by up to 85%
- Retention up to 92% of your home’s heat during winter
- Protection from harmful UV rays
- Qualifies for federal energy improvement tax credits
- Reduction of your monthly energy bill