At Atlantic Sun Control, Inc. we are always committed to keeping our customers and our team healthy & safe. As our communities continue to feel the impact of COVID-19, we want to share with you the additional safety measures that we have put in place to prevent the spread of illness during this challenging time.
We will operate within the guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), our local jurisdictional authorities, and our policies of jobsite safety. We have implemented a number of CDC recommendations including:
- We are requiring our employees to stay home if they are experiencing illness symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny/nose, body aches, chills or fatigue.
- Discouraging and limiting contact greetings (no handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc.)
- We are encouraging our team to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- All our vehicles will have anti-bacterial wipes. Our technicians will wipe down all the surfaces of their vans & devices (tablets, cellphones, etc.) between appointments to prevent the spread of germs.
- All vehicles will have disposable gloves and hand sanitizer. All technicians will apply hand sanitizer and put on new gloves before entering your home and then dispose of them once they leave your home.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning on our projects and office areas. We are communicating regularly and frequently with our staff to ensure that our sites are maintained in a clean and orderly manner.
Below are some additional measures we are taking to encourage physical/social distancing:
- Moving meetings to virtual settings.
- Avoiding congregating in lunch or break areas.
- Not sharing food or have communal food (group pizza, etc.)
- Spreading out areas of work as much as possible.
- Not sharing hand tools or cell phones.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this guidance please contact us at 703-631-8536. We will be happy to engage with and assist you.
Chris Baccus and Brien Looney